MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID
Mental Health First Aid
• Mental health issues such as stress, depression and anxiety account for almost 70 million days off sick per year.
• Just some of the mental health issues that commonly affect employees across businesses of all types include: depression, anxiety, panic attacks and others, many of which often remain hidden until an individual requires crisis help.
• This costs the UK economy between £70 and £100 billion per year.
• 60% of employees say they’d feel more motivated and more likely to recommend their organisation as a good place to work if their employer took action to support mental health and wellbeing.
We deliver Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training across Cheshire and Manchester.
Our MHFA instructor is approved by MHFA England to deliver Adult MHFA courses. MHFA England is the national licensed organisation for MHFA training
Attendees will learn how to support and understand the following;
• Mental Health First Aid, mental health, and depression
• Depression and suicidal crisis
• Anxiety, personality disorders, eating disorders and self harm
• Psychosis, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
If you are an organisation keen to have a number of Mental Health First Aiders trained, please contact email@example.com for details of in-house courses. Discounts are available for multiple bookings.
We have availability on the following courses:
23rd – 24th November – Manchester
7th – 8th December – Cheshire
11th – 12th January – Cheshire
22nd – 23rd January – Manchester
12th – 13th February – Cheshire
22nd – 23rd February – Manchester
Download our flyer for facts and figures about mental health plus our top tips about how to start the conversation.
That’s because we are. We aren’t just a recruitment agency or simply a HR consultancy. We are working with you onsite, or offsite to ensure that we remain assuringly dynamic and versatile. Whichever blend works best and in line with your business needs.
Contact us now for further information on how we can help you.